My professional training and personal experiences allow me to offer a non-judgmental environment, sensitive and intuitive insight, and solid therapeutic skills that will help you move forward in your life.
I understand that some of the issues clients bring to therapy may be deeply private, difficult to talk about, embarrassing, or painful. I have worked with people on many difficult issues and aim to provide a safe space for you to talk about your concerns.
I can help you:
- Find solutions for family, couple & workplace conflicts
- Improve communication at home
- Manage stress, anxiety & moods
- Cope with grief and loss
- Resolve trauma and past hurts
- End loneliness
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Find sexual intimacy
- Be the parent and family member you prefer to be
My services are supportive of diversity, including cultural and racial diversity, gender diversity and sexual diversity. I offer a positive space for all clients, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, straight, and transgendered people.