I provide therapy for individuals, families, and couples. The service I provide focuses on you and your relationships. I see clients for varying numbers of sessions depending on the concerns and client preference:
- Phone or Video Therapy Sessions:
- Single Sessions
- Brief Therapy (2-10 sessions)
- Short Term Therapy (11-20 sessions)
- Longer-Term Therapy
Fall 2020 Winter 2021 Fees:
- Phone sessions: $130.00 plus HST for a 60 minute session. Total for 1 hour session is $146.90.
- Individual sessions: $130.00 plus HST for a 60 minute session. Total for a 1 hour individual session is $146.90.
- Couple and Family sessions: $163.72 plus HST for a 75 minute session. Total for a 75 minute couple/family session is $185.00.
Insurance: Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Pease check your coverage carefully - not all plans are the same. I am a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the CRPO and a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (RMFT) with the CAMFT.
Payment: Sessions can be paid for with email money transfers (e-transfers) or credit card.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment for any reason or you have not notified me of your need to cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your session, you will be required to pay the full amount. If you are able to give me 24 hours notice there is no charge to cancel.
Only phone or video sessions are being offered at this time.
Please note that my practice is currently full but I am happy to add you to a waitlist for Fall or Winter appointments.
Telephone: (519) 830-0357
Email: [email protected]
Areas of professional experience include:
- Childhood abuse
- Intimate partner violence
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting and Family Concerns
- Couple Concerns
- Sexual Concerns
My services are supportive of diversity, including cultural and racial diversity, gender diversity and sexual or relationship diversity. I offer a positive space for all clients, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people.