I provide therapy for individuals, families, and couples. The service I provide focuses on you and your relationships. I see clients for varying numbers of sessions depending on the concerns and client preference:
- Single Sessions
- Brief Therapy (2-10 sessions)
- Short Term Therapy (11-20 sessions)
- Longer-Term Therapy
Fall 2019 Fees:
- Individual sessions: $123.89 plus HST for a 50-60 minute session. Total for a 1 hour individual session is $140.00.
- Couple and Family sessions: $163.72 plus HST for a 75 minute session. Total for a 75 minute couple/family session is $185.00.
Insurance: Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Pease check your coverage carefully - not all plans are the same. I am a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the CRPO and a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (RMFT) with the CAMFT.
Payment: Sessions can be paid for with cash, cheque or email money transfers.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or you have not notified me of your need to cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your session, you will be required to pay the full amount.
I am currently practicing in downtown Guelph at 115 Norfolk St. I offer daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Please note that I sometimes have a waiting list for evening and Saturday appointments.
Telephone: (519) 830-0357
Email: [email protected]
Areas of professional experience include:
- Childhood abuse
- Intimate partner violence
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting and Family Concerns
- Couple Concerns
- Sexual Concerns
My services are supportive of diversity, including cultural and racial diversity, gender diversity and sexual diversity. I offer a positive space for all clients, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, straight, and transgender people.